About Myra Sri
Professional Kinesiologist. Spiritual Facilitator. Workshop Developer & Facilitator. Writer. Artist
Kinergetics Instructor & Practitioner, Energy Kinesiology, NeuroLinguistic Kinesiologist
New Earthing Chakras Series Workshops, Crystal Workshop, Protection & Energy Ethics Workshop, Past Life Workshop
Some Life and Personal Facts on Myra Sri
Born in the UK, in humble beginnings, Myra migrated to Australia many years ago and currently lives there. Right now she is on an extended visit back in the UK. Always a Spiritual seeker, she was married young and after a long-term marriage to a closet Alcoholic and abusive Christian, she eventually divorced him.
This marked her departure from organised religion or ‘faith’ of her family, and led her on a spiritual journey of discovery. Travelling around the world, she has regularly visited England and family there every 5 years or so. She has 3 grown sons, and several gorgeous grandchildren.
Her previous career and life experiences have been wide and varied. Her professional background includes corporate and small business, work in PR consultancies, manufacturers, hospitality, theatre and media to name a few.
After beginning kinesiology training, she discovered its potentials and some unusual applications due to her spiritual leanings, and consequently developed advanced kinesiology workshops, which she also teaches. Myra has practised and taught overseas and interstate.
In her youth, she was top in her art class. She won a scholarship, but due to family needs and demands, and having to cut short her higher education at that time (and being prevented from pursuing her ambitions), she had to follow another path. Myra has since redressed this, and during 2003 – 2005 she reignited her passion, picked up the brushes, painted like a fiend (loving every paint spotted minute) and subsequently held a successful art exhibition as a self taught Artist. The experience was totally liberating for her.
She wrote her first book in 2007.
She has consulted to a variety of clients and students – including housewives, CEO’s, Healers, Clairvoyants and Psychics, Opera Singers, Ballet Dancers, Performers, Professors, Public Personalities and Very Ordinary People on the spiritual path. Past titles awarded by her colleagues have included: Queen of Affirmations, Past Life Queen, The Healer’s Healer, Ethical Healer, Queen of Hearts, Psychic Kinesiologist.
Myra maintains a good sense of humor, is known for her down-to-earth candour and her caring and support, and loves being involved in the process of another’s self development and assisting with providing peace and comfort to the souls on a spiritual journey and path.
Myra works with Energy Healing, Kinesiology, Vibrational Therapy, Life Coaching, Soul Healing & Re-Integration, Trauma, Chakra Balancing / Cleansing / Healing, The New Chakra Systems
Myra comments on Faith & Life: Meaning
‘Things I have Experienced, Overcome or Learned From’;
- Service to Others irrespective of the Harm to One’s self is Self Abuse
- Evangelical Authoritarianism through Guilt, Martyrdom & Dictatorship is a Power Trip
- Being Responsible for Others inappropriately Keeps One Down & Chained
- Having to Choose between Money OR Love is a False Choice and a Lie
- Fear of ‘Hurting Others’ by Taking Care of Oneself prevents Others from Learning the Consequences of Their Actions and from Growing
- Those Claiming to be acting on behalf of ‘the Lord’ or ‘God’ don’t always do so. You shall know them by their Fruits
God – ‘Some Things I Know through Trial and Challenge’:
- The Lies that only certain ‘Chosen’ can hear the Voice of God – Who Said?
- That ‘God’ is actually one’s own Highest & Excellent Divinity, Priority and interpretation, not some scary third person (Whose purpose is to spy on or punish you)
- Discovering that ‘God’ is not Out There, nor is ‘God’ Male, nor is ‘God’ hanging around waiting just to listen to your problems and whinges
- That Divinity resides within, and is Revealed with the Right/Correct Understandings
- That Everyone has a Right (and the Dna) to be called a Child of God
- That ‘God’ depends totally on what that means to you. And that can change as you Explore
‘Some Life Lessons’
- That I (and you!) can Create my (or your) Life in a Conscious Way
- That percieved Emotions such as Anger or Fear etc can serve a purpose, once we learn what they are for and how to use them Positively
- Both men and women can have problems with Emotions. The basic lesson is the same, though the path is different
- The Body Never Lies. The Intellect, Mind or Ego can and Will (lie), but the Body holds All, as it can’t talk itself out-of or in-to things
- That Energy follows Thought, and so to watch one’s thoughts
- That we have all the Tools and Resources we need when we ‘Smart’-up
- That Right Now on Planet Earth is a Time for Planting a New World for yourself (as well as others) – so Focus on What You Would Like to See Unfold